The pandemic effect of Covid-19 has had major short, medium and long-term impacts on human resources in several areas :
- HR process management,
- The management of proximity management (management of teleworking teams) through the generalization of teleworking agreements,
- And of course the tools to answer the two axes mentioned above.
According to a CEGOS study, 77% of HR professionals recognize that the health crisis has changed the organization of their function and that it has become more strategic in the last year.
To meet these challenges, three areas have been identified: improving the quality of life at work, supporting new ways of working remotely, and continuing the deployment of teleworking.
Why is reviewing your HRIS a major issue ?
It is necessary to take into account the new collaborative practices, starting with the employees, managers and all the support functions of the company. The main objective is to facilitate exchanges in a simple manner between all functions, using efficient tools that meet the requirements of data security and reliability. Thus, it is necessary to carry out an audit of the existing HR processes and to consider together a strategy and adapted tools in accordance with the current stakes.
How to set up an HRIS within your company ?
On the tool side, several options can be chosen depending on the type of organization :
- Management of an integrated HR SaaS suite particularly adapted to a specific market (e.g. France) based on several components :
- Payroll: personnel administration, payroll, declarations ;
- Talents : Training, Competencies and Assessments, Recruitment ;
- GTA Schedule: Absence, Attendance, Activity ;
- Steering: Legal Reports, Budget Simulation, Decision-making ;
- HR Portal: Managerial Management, Personal Data, Expense Reports ;
- Dematerialization: Digital safe, Electronic signature, Onboarding ;
- Data security (RGPD).
Benefits of such a solution :
- Adapted to a particular market (e.g. France)
- Reliability of payroll and HR data in a single tool
- Reduction in the cost of the HR function and associated services (TMA generally provided by the editor)
- Specific which can sometimes be costly,
- Not suitable for companies with an international dimension,
- Processes can be different from one business unit to another.
- Management of a set of " best of breed " HRIS modules adapted to each organization (use of the best HRIS modules on the market). This model is particularly adapted to international companies by adopting the best products that meet the legal requirements of the various countries in terms of Payroll, Talent Management, Time Management, Reporting, Employee/Manager portal, Dematerialization, Data Security.
Benefits of such a solution :
- Propose a Common HR Core at the international level (adapted to the requirements of each country),
- HR modules adapted to each country (Payroll, GPEC, Time Management) and therefore adapted to the regulations of each country,
- Benefit from a common HR Hub to consolidate strategic data at Group level.
- Multiplicity of licenses,
- TMA can be costly,
- Interfaces to be constantly challenged.
What's next ?
Digitalization presents a real opportunity for the HR function. With the current situation, it now appears as a legitimate gas pedal of collaborative change. The task is not easy because we are moving from a marked function to a collaborative animation centered on the human being with, in particular, the professional fulfillment of the employees, the commitment in the company, the search for creativity and freedom of the time arrangements.
HRIS 3.0 or Digital HR System (DRS) must focus on the user experience with the simplest possible tools. It takes into account the personal aspirations of an employee to offer him or her a position, a career path or training content in line with their expectations.
Indeed, the HRIS of tomorrow will be characterized by collaborative functionalities that encourageindividual expression, networking, peer-to-peer exchange and online voting. It will serve the operational performance of HR professionals and managers, allowing them to plan their resources, including those coming from outside the company: temporary workers, freelancers, contributors...
In this respect, we offer you support: HRIS consulting: Citech boosts your performance.
Take a look at our services !