Your data is collected by the CITECH company.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
The personal data collected by this site are for the exclusive use of the company Citech to the other in order to satisfy the users of the site. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the user has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him/her (article 34 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978).
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- first and last name
- mail address
- phone number
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 207 rue de Bercy 75012 Paris
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant.
The answer will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide and improve the services of the Platform and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform.
Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform
- implementation of a user assistance ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in the context of the execution of these services and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect. The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,..) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used source: www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi.
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
Where appropriate, "cookies" from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said "cookies". The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google cookies: Google Analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14-Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 - Applicable Law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org